A Home Security System can bring a feeling of safety and relief to homeowners, knowing your home is being protected. However, it can also be quite daunting to have new technology in and around your home.
Here are some of our frequently asked questions, which may help when deciding to install a home security system:
1. Is CCTV good enough to view night time images? Yes, due to their infrared imaging, they provide clear images both day and at night time, when they use special infrared LEDs to cast a red light to identify moving objects. If you’re cameras are old, or inherited with your house, it might be worth checking the images your camera returns and upgrading if necessary to a good all round day and night camera to help you sleep soundly at night.
2. Can I view my cameras remotely? Yes, wherever you are in the world you can check all of your cameras on our smart, security app, downloadable on mobile and tablet devices. We can set this up for you anytime, and is provided FREE to our customers, please call us for a proposal on: 01235 413823.
3. What guarantees do we provide? A standard 12 month guarantee, to all our customers. However, we also provide a 5 years extended guarantee with our annual service package of £110+VAT. This also includes no call out charges and we will rectify any faulty equipment or make changes to direction of cameras where needed as part of our maintenance and service package to our customers. Keeping you safe in your home without the headache of hidden costs. We pride ourselves on giving our customers absolute transparency in what we offer and a first class customer service, whenever you need us. It’s what makes our company unique.
4. Can I have alerts sent to my phone for my intruder alarm? Yes, our smart security app on your mobile can let you gain access to, and control your CCTV and home security alarm 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s one of the services our clients really appreciate having, as one of the main concerns people have is when their alarm is set off while they’re away from home which can be easily remedied without needing a key-holder to gain entry to your property.
5. Can I have additional key fobs for my cleaner? Yes, not a problem. It will incur a small charge to purchase additional fobs, but you can have as many as you would like. We are also here in case you need any replacements, should you lose or damage one.
6. Can I have a separate code for cleaner? Yes, and giving staff or key people in your life a separate code is a great way of keeping your premises protected. We can set this up for you at home or, if you prefer, we can show you how to do this yourself and monitor who comes and goes via the mobile app.
7. I’m out of the country for long periods of time, what if the alarm goes off? We suggest you nominate two key holders and set up with a monitoring station that will call them in the event of an emergency, alternatively provide a neighbour with a spare key fob and our details to call in the event of an incident.
We’re here for you all year round. For a FREE no obligation quote for all your home security requirements, please call us on: 01235 413823 or simply book your perfect quotation slot on our website here.
Join us for more great security tips and advice @whitehorsealarm